15317 Paramount Blvd Ste 101
Paramount, CA, 90723
I am writing to share what a great experience I had working with attorney Araceli Lerma.
After a failed attempt at mediation, a friend referred me to Araceli. After talking to her for five minutes, I knew I would hire her. I was not disappointed. She is incredibly knowledgeable about divorce law, and knows all the ins and outs of the LA Superior Court system. Most importantly, she is a true advocate for her client – she made sure I got a fair deal and protected me every step of the way throughout the settlement process.
I found her to be an excellent negotiator. With her solution-oriented approach, she worked with me every step of the way to strategize and work toward finding common ground with the opposing attorney. She applies a friendly, non-threatening, congenial approach; however, she was not afraid to draw the line in the sand whenever necessary and stand her ground on her client’s behalf.
I would give Araceli ten stars if I could. She made what could have been a horrible experience much more tolerable. My divorce was finalized (luckily) without any major complications, and I am pleased with the outcome.
If anyone is going through a separation or divorce, they should talk to Araceli Lerma because:
1. Araceli is compassionate and respectful of all the emotions a client is going through.
2. Araceli has really reasonable rates for all the work she puts in.
3. Araceli took the time to explain all the filings, legalese and possible actions/outcomes very clearly. Things get complicated and the paperwork gets confusing, but Araceli took the time to make sure I understood everything and what my options were.
4. Araceli always had an amazingly quick response time, which is extremely important. She’ll call or email you back right away.
5. Attention to detail. Araceli’s work is meticulous. She is an amazing writer – everything came out crystal clear and she covers all the bases.
Thanks a million, Araceli. I will be forever grateful to you for your assistance with my divorce.
I went to a paralegal first only to find that I should have listened to a friend that was being represented by Araceli and was trying to refer me to her. Once I made the change to Araceli; I was COMPLETELY satisfied with the entire experience. We all know child custody cases are not the most enjoyable to go through; but Araceli made it that much easier. She is definitely all about what is best for your child and for that I am thankful. I was able to receive sole legal and physical custody of my daughter and will always refer Araceli to anyone who needs a Family Law laywer.
Ms. Lerma’s legal expertise made the difference in effectively communicating to the court our child’s best interests and needs, she was impressive, and restored our faith in the court system, we consider her legal talent a blessing to any child under her wings.