James M. Vernon graduated from the University of Florida in 1981 with a degree in Civil Engineering. In 1984, he founded Anclote Engineering, which remains a licensed engineering company. He became a licensed and registered Florida professional civil engineer in 1986 and has been involved in engineering and real estate development ever since.
- Graduated University of Florida, Bachelor’s of Science Civil Engineering 1981
- Registered Professional Engineer since 1987
- Graduated Nova Southeastern University Law School, Juris Doctorate 1993
- Admitted to Florida Bar 1994
- Admitted to Georgia Bar 1999
1721 Rainbow Dr
Clearwater, FL, 33755-6534
I have worked with James M Vernon in the past and referred several clients to him that were very pleased with his services. He is very responsive and timely with his follow up. He has the unique combination of intelligence and skill set of an engineer and an attorney. His strength is being able to communicate on all levels which makes him very understandable even in complex situations.